Pain in lower abdomen

There's internal pain in lower abdomen (pelvic region) for the past 2 days. There is no pain when I am still, but it pains during movement of muscles in and around the region.

Doctor Answers (4) on Pain in lower abdomen

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. the causes could be the 1)muscle spasm which are present around that area. 2) there could be a ureteric calculus. drink lots of water, do some stretching exercises, take a tab. zerodol-MR and if the pain reduces, then it was because of the muscle issue. if not then consult a general surgeon and get your self checked out completely. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Gyaneshwar Ghaziabad | General Physician
Both the above answers can be considered. 1. muscular pain is more likely rest & any anti-inflammatory / anti spasmodic can relieve the pain. For 2. Renal ureteric stone you have to undergo ultrasonography of abdomen.
Dr. B Rajashekar Bangalore | General Physician
hello dear It may be due to renal colic . take ultra sound abdomen and then consult physciann
Dr. Pallavi Mehta Mumbai | General Physician
hello Dear, It is most likely to be the pain due to over exertion of the muscles. You can take Tablet Meftal Spas one tablet twice a day.