Pain in lower abdomen
My mother is suffering from intense pain in the lower abdomen i.e. starting of the left thigh. She mainly have sharp pain while sitting after standing for some time and as well as standing after sitting for some time. Simply to say, she feels intense pain when there is change of position. I used to give her massages and muscle pull related medications as suggested by a doctor. Still it doesn't seems to work. So we took an x-ray as suggested by doctor. And he says that the lower bones from spine has started to get closer and when it touches each other it will be a problem. She is so much worried about this and constantly thinking about this. Have attached the xray here. Please help us know the severity of the case and what can be done further.

I suppose her age must be about 55 years. She is developing osteoporosis. She has to be managed for her Menlo state. Please consult with me on Practo for detailed information and few investigations.

Consult orthopaedician