Pain in lower abdomen
I am getting lower abdomen pain in both side wen I don't eat food I am not able to understand if it is kidney or digestive problem

Clinical examination needed as examination and history can't be replaced. Just do lifestyle and dietary modification. Small and frequent meals ( Divide your meal in 6 to 8 meals per day) Avoid alcohol and smoking if any, Avoid excessive oily food, carbinatives , beverages , tea,  coffee,  prolonged fasting, chocolate, free suger and free fat specially Trans fat Plenty of water High fiber diet like salads green vegetables and fruits Regular exercise like brisk walk with profusely sweeting Do medication for reduce the anxiety and stress Good sleeping habits Chew your food well before swellow Consult gastrontenteroloist if symptoms persist need clinical examination and ultrasound abdomen
Lower abdomen pain radiating from back to front indicates renal pathology