Pain in lower abdomen
Hello, My wife feels pain somewhere above vagina and below the bellybutton. She say it pain when she walks, during urination, and during sexual intercourse. What to do?

It looks like your wife is suffering from urinary tract infection which is very common in women of reproductive age group. We need to confirm the same by doing a urine test mild amount of bacteria in urine is ok we know only need to start the treatment if it is above a certain level For now you can give proper hydration and we can start the antibiotics after the urine test has been done.
consult me once I shall tell what test are to be done and when.

She is having urinary tract infection. For proper advice consult online.
Consult a gynecologist needs some tests and physical examination