Pain in Liver Region
Hello Doctor, I am having Pain near my Liver Region since many days. Took Ultrasound recently its shows partially dilated Gall Bladder and Liver is Normal. What can be the problem. The pain is increasing slowly.

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

Since liver problem is ruled out by ultrasound scan... 2nd possibility is gastritis ... It starts from center and goes to right side