Pain in ligament area felt loose knee
Hello Doctor My Father is having knee pain for almost the last 1 month. He has pain in the area of the ligament and it becomes tough while walking as he's not able to walk normally. There is a kind of knee flexion also which makes his movement a little different than walking. I am attaching his MRI reports as well, kindly check and do let me know if there are any major issues or whatever problem inside the knee. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you

Findings are indicative of arthritis in the knee. Needs to be examined clinically and radiologically to confirm the stage of arthritis and start treatment.
Get an orthopedic consultation