Pain in legs and right hand during night
This query is regarding my mother. She is 70 yrs old. She is having severe pain in legs due to which she is  not able to sleep full night. She is diabetic and have high bp also. The pain starts at time of sleep and she is not able to sleep due to this. Now pain has started in right hand Also. We have consulted may ortho and neuro doctors in delhi and panipat but problem still persist. This problem is from last 2 years. In daytime, she get a sleep for 4-5 hours and look normal bt problem in night. I can share latest ortho doctor prescription and other medication( diabetes and bp) if required. Looking to consult  for neuro doctor in delhi ncr please

does she have any associatied pain in back and neck ? does she feel more pain in legs during winter? what are other symptoms expect for pain ?