Pain in legs and body

My mother mentions she is having pain below knees to foot. Also gets very tired daily. She also got a red scars on her upper back from last few days. I am.panning to take her for complete check up and specially for these. Please advise.

Hello. Painful knees at this age will simply mean senile arthritis...in most of the cases..apart from that you need to get her evaluated of her hb status as in why she's getting tired easily and early..rashes I need to see them before I comment...go for any hospital for complete check up and meet a physician...thank you

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Instead of trying to take her for unnecessary blood check ups. Take her to a geberal physician.  Let him examine her and suggest what all tests will be required. Tab. Shelcal HD once a day after food for a month.  Tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food for a month.  Tab. D3 must 60k once a week for 12 weeks to be chewed. Cap. Absolut 3g once a day after food for 10 days. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Hello....... General physician is sufficient for general check up.. He will refer her to necessary specialist of required.. Don't go to any specialist straight away... She is 55 years, her blood pressure and blood glucose level has to be checked.. Other general physician examination wil be done.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Dimapur
Will beed to meet consultant physician for evaluation...need to rule out diabetes