Pain in leg and hand

I am diabetic patient aged 55 years. I do get sever pain(similar like electric shock) in hands and legs where I wouldn't be able to move them for a minute. Earlier I had them in hand now it's been spread across to leg also. Till now I have been undergoing homeopathic treatment and consulted several doc (English medicine) but no help. Doctor suggested several types of blood tests, which I have done and seems to be Normal. Kindly please suggest on what needs to be done or whom to approach. I am undergoing this pain since many years.

Doctor Answers (2) on Pain in leg and hand

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. Its a clear case of diabetuc neuropathy and it can be treated well. It means you have not consulted any allopathic physician. What was your latest blood sugar test report like? You haven't attached any such reports which you claim to have got done. Get your sugars in proper control, have a high protein diet with lots of greens, vegetables and fruits. Capsule. Meganeuron OD once a day for a month. Consult a general physician in person for further management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi....., symptoms are suggestive of diabetic neuropathy..... Diabetic neuropathy is a group of nerve disorders that can cause numbness and pain. Various nerves in the body can be involved, including in the feet, legs, arms, and internal organs..... The most important part of treatment of diabetic neuropathy is to achieve good control of blood glucose levels. .....