Pain in Left upper updoma

Hi, One year back I had viral fever, once I recovered from the fever I was having mild pain in stomach, I approached gastroenterologist, and gone through endoscopy, hpilary was found and tool treatment for the same, but even I was facing the pain, then doctor suggested me to go for CT-Scan as there was nothing found in ultrasound. As per the CT Scan, there was nothing found. So I didn't take any medicine after that, but the pain was continuous. It has been 1 year, Please suggest me to get rid of this problem. Thank You Regards Vidya Sagar Reddy Andluru

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in Left upper updoma

Dr. Gyaneshwar Ghaziabad | General Physician
It is clear you had h. Pylori which is frequently associated with Hyperacidity & epigastric discomfort & pain. Take advise from your gastroenterologist. You should take non irritating food without chillies, not fried at regular intervals without prolonged fasting. Cold milk will help. Avoid hot or cold beverages tea coffee specially. There are certain medications which will be suggested by your physician or gastroenterologist.