Pain in left leg thumb
I have pain in left leg thumb near nail portion . earlier my nail had came out fully bt after growing up it is turned from side and pushin skin inside from both the sides so paining a lot. not able to touch any part nearby the area.

Dr. Rajdeep
You seem to be having an in growing toe nail. Visit a dermatologist or dermatosurgeon or a general surgeon near you and get it treated. In my setup I perform partial nail avulsion surgery with chemical matricectomy to permanently cure the problem. The procedure is done under local anaesthesia and does not require admission. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore