Pain in left joint of leg and abdomen
I am 33 year old unmarried man. Since few years I have pain in my left leg and stomach joint...sometimes pain radiates to whole leg... Also.. i have constant uneasiness pain in left scrotum and testicles. Right leg and stomach joint has no pain. Only on left side i have issues. Im very worried, please suggest something 🙏

Right side radiating pain if associated with tingling and numbness (pins and needles) sensation could be a nerve compression in your spine
But the history you have provided is very vague and any medication I prescribe would be a fluke
Please consult me or a nearby doctor so that we can help you as pain in scrotum could me a serious nerve compression