Pain in left foot
Hi Doctor, I woke up with a severe pain in my left foot. I'm not able to walk. It feels as if something inside my foot is straining and stretching. Please help.

This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate you  in detail. -Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or  metabolic disorder, if there is any. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Keep a  pillow under the foot. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold. -- .Do mild exercises for &the affected part.-back and lower limbs ,foot and toes. --.(Take help of physiotherapist or you can visit my YouTube channel Dr. N. C. Gupta and watch 'Me & My Yoga' and 'Yoga Simplified'. Kindly subscribe to the channel to get continuous guidence & notifications. It is free. https://youtube.com/channel/ucpeqc6b1ywzwin048jsu6rw -Any way it may be tried, --. Ugesic (Piroxicam) 20mg 1 tab od x 5days --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. -(You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health.  Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho) DMC no.3624
It’s plantar fasciitis, Take tablets Nucoxia 90mg twice daily after food for 5 days
Use soft foot wear in home and soft foot wear outside
Avoid bare foot walking, dip foot in warm water daily twice