Pain in knees

As got tested from a doctor My dad is facing the issue of bone gap that is the issue of grease in his knees Kindly suggest me the proper treatment through which he should improve and get some relief out of his pain

Osteoarthritis occurs when the cartilage that cushions the ends of bones in your joints gradually deteriorates. Cartilage is a firm, slippery tissue that permits nearly frictionless joint motion. In osteoarthritis, the slick surface of the cartilage becomes rough. Eventually, if the cartilage wears down completely, you may be left with bone rubbing on bone. Consult Orthopedician...
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 18 yrs exp Bangalore

it is due to osteoarthritis in knee, its age onset senile degenerative disease, better avoid knee bending , avoid sitting cross legged, avoid stairs climbing, consult orthopedic surgeon get evaluated and treated, can be treated