Pain in knee and joint

Hi.. My mother has pain in knee area we cunsult with Dr. They said that the gel in bone is finished due to that she is having pain for which either we have to transplant artificial knee cap or they will give some injections in knees to create gel I'm quit confused... Pls help and provide guidance...
views-icons 21 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in knee and joint

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajesh Gayakwad
6 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Orthopedic Surgeon
Need to see the X rays and then decide.options of injections depend on stage of arthritis . consult along with the latest xrays
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?