Pain in jaw cheeks head

Hi, I am suffering from jaw pain, pain in cheeks radiating through ear ,throat, head ,jaw and sometimes my teeth muscles. I feel my neck and shoulders stiff .I am experiencing this pain since one year .I had braces for two years and braces is removed in Jan 2015. i am using night guards since 8-9 months. My wisdom teeth is getting erupted since one year but its not still erupted fully .all four of wisdom teeth are straight .upper jaw teeth is fully erupted and lower two teeth is not erupted fully .I feel numbness or tingling around the ear and throat. I am attaching my current CBCT of my TMJ and my current OPG.I wanted to ask can it be possible that wisdom teeth is not having enough room so its affecting or pressurizing to my tmj ?? can it be possible all this pain is because of my wisdom teeth?? please guide its affecting my professional as well as my personal life.I left my job because of my pain .Please guide.
views-icons 55 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Pain in jaw cheeks head

Hi.. You have TMJ problem. But it needs to be rectified again with braces only. Teeth extraction (premolars) also require. Regards
Cbct is not clear mam.opg seames good.i dont think so the pbl is due to 3rd molar all are seen good. One thing i want to know when you feel pain( day, night,sometime or when you touch somewere in you face like lower jaw,back of ear).Is there any history of injury in that side. As you say you fell neck stiffness it is muscular atrophy.it is due frogen shoulder. So you are suffring from frogen shoulder with trigeminal neuralgia(dd).