Pain in inner ear and jawline
Hi I have pain in my right side of inner ear and right side of jawline while chewing I don't see any lump or anything on right side could you please suggest if I need any medication? What is could be ? Thanks in advance

There are many causes of Such kind of ear pain , not necessarily the cause in ear only ..sometime the cause can be in the joint of jaw and ear . You should get thorough ENT check up , physical examination and then if required radiological investigation like X-ray
ENT physical examination , orthopentogram

Ma’am u need to consult thoroughly on video or physically to properly diagnose and treat ua condition. I think it may be because of otitis externa, media or tm joint problem.