Pain in his ear
My child has pain in his ear. So please suggest me what can I do right now. And suggest me a good doctor in rohini
102 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi we should first rule out cause for pain in ear as early as possible because there are more chances of foreign body entry into the ear at this age group... consult ENT specialist for examination and treatment...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.