Pain in hip to back knee

I'm suffering from pain in my Hips since last 3-4 years. The pain starts from let hip (most of the times) to back of my knee. some times it pains in my right hip also. the pain increases and get worse whenever I travelled by bus/car and at the time of wearing tight pants. The pain also increases whenever I take the non-veg also.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in hip to back knee

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Most probable reason of lower back pain is spine disc herniation. Especially if the pain radiates to the leg and travels through buttock...If you have also frequent urinating, burning while urinating, kidney infection can give back pain as well...For spine diagnostics, MRI is necessary...Ensure that you maintain an appropriate posture while working or sitting or walking....Take frequent stretch breaks and drink lots of water...Discontinue using pillow while sleeping straight...Do not lift heavy objects, especially after bending down....Eat a healthy wholesome meal which should satisfy your minerals and proteins requirement...take over the counter pain medications.. Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.