Pain in Hip area and sound from stomach
Hi, This is on behalf of my wife. She is complaining of severe pain in her Hip area (left and right) and there is constant sound from stomach. Unable to sleep because of the pain. Not sure what is the cause and need suggestions. Also let me know in case I have to consult a doctor, is there any specialization that I have to look for ?

Hello sir,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

Physical examination is needed.Go and see nearby physician first .