Pain in heels
I am having severe pain in my heels of both leg and right leg heel is having more pain compared to the left. I am feeling pain from past couple of months but now it increased more in last 10 days.

Hello there...., looks like you have developed plantar fascitis....There are also other causes which can also cause heel pain.... Which includes bursitis, stress fractures, Achilles tendonosis, peripheral neuropathy etc...., As stress fracture is most common in this age group it has to be ruled out.... this type of fracture is caused by repetitive stress, commonly caused by strenuous exercise, sports or heavy manual work.... Mri and other imaging studies will rule out the causes....Kindly consult orthopedician for further evaluation....