cardiologist-icon
Pain in heart occasionaly
Hi doctor I get sharp pain in my heart occasionally. During the pain I feel short of breath & get I could not breathe properly due to a blockage pain feeling inside my heart. When this pain occurs I have to sit or stand still for a while until the pain vanishes. I go to gym & exercise but still this intermittent problem does happen. Please suggest.

To rule out cardiac pain get an Ecg and echo done Consult with a cardiologist personally Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician and Clinical Cardiologist
Hi..... There are many different causes of chest pain. Some are more serious than others. Any new, severe, or persisting chest pain should be discussed with your doctor. This is particularly important if you are an adult and have a history of heart or lung disease..... Based on what they find, he or she may advise you to have some investigations, depending on what cause for your chest pain they suspect... Consult Physician for further evaluation.....