Pain in head and legs
My father is suffering from headache and pain in legs for few months. He consulted a doctor for the same but nothing came out as yet. He has some tensions in his mind due to which he always suffers from pain in head. Also my father is suffering from fits since 14 years and is up for treatment from special doctor.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi your father head ache can be primarily because of tension headache or due to pathological underlying ischemia...it's multifactorial needs proper evaluation consult good neuro physician they will do the needful