Pain in groin

I have pain in my left groin area. Its mild. More like a discomfort. By end of d day the pain goes down to the left leg as well. Its been 4 to 5 days since it started. There is no noticeable bulge, may be a slight hump or it could be me being a bit worried. I would like to know what this could be and which doctor to meet.

Doctor Answers (2) on Pain in groin

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. I hope you are not in too much pain. Does the pain increase or decrease in any particular position? Does the pain subside on taking pain killers. I think it's better if you get it checked out by a general Surgeon for further evaluation and management. A little more history and a physical examination would really help towards getting to a proper diagnosis . Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Manju Lihala Bangalore | General Physician
Please see a general physician who can examine you and advise as to what needs to be done.