Pain in genital area
Acute pain in genital area for a month. Sore. An area feels hard to touch. Trouble sitting or bending. Seems Started after exercise.
43 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello..... If it's pain arising from deeper structure local examination is needed... Remember had you history of trauma before?? Acute pain is not negligible you must consult gynaecologist.. Location ,consistency extent of swelling will be examined by doctor. .........
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.