Pain in foot fingers
I met with an accident one month before. There was some minor injuries which took around 1 week to heal completely. But, after stopping the medicines I experienced pain in my left foot fingers (that is the same foot which got injured 2 years back in another accident, there was one deep cut between the fingers and foot fracture). Today the pain is unbearable and there is no doctor available near me. What should I do? Is it fracture again? Should I go for the x-ray?

Take a video consult with orthopaedic foot specialist
Yes please visit a doctor or book an appointment on practo, u need medications for ur pain. Till den keep the limb elevated, cold packs, rest.