Pain in finger
Some times I face moderate pain in my hand fingers. It lasts for 1-2 mins then go away. Like now around 11am I faced this issue. Two days ago after lunch I faced this issue. How can I recover from this problem?

Dr. Vineesh Niranjan
Orthopedic Surgeon 11 yrs exp Patna

Pain lasting for 1-2 min doesn't have pathological cause.   Probably some nutritional deficiency. Take some vitamin & nerve supplements.   But you need to see an orthopaedician if symptoms gets more severe to rule out any cause.  We need to see the distribution of pain in your fingers before coming to some conclusion.