Pain in eye

I have consulted many doctors regarding my eye pain but not getting the right treatment. I need to stay for more than 12 hours in front of the computer. I was recommended to use GenTeal gel, 2 times a day and Refresh Ezee as eye drop, 5 times a day. I use Gunnar computer specs which has by default. 25 power. I have +. 5 power. Still I find tremendous pain in my eyes for sometimes from inside. Any solution? Within how many days I have to use the eye drop, since it's a preservative free drop. Can I use rose water, if yes , then how to use it? Earlier I have used .5 Crizal lens but that did not give some positive result. I'm a software engineer and about to pursue my first job.I used to take 3 minutes break after every hour and close my eyes for 10 seconds for every 20 mins. Please give some tips so that I can continue my job successfully. Thanks in advance.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in eye

Dr. Hithysh BM Bangalore | General Physician
Hello ciliary spasm should be ruled out after one hour look at objects which are very far from you or else if possible look into the sky so that it will relax eye muscles and lens consult ophthalmologist for further evaluation and treatment don use rose water.