Pain in eye
I get pain (level 1-2 out of 10) in left eye when I close it tightly. Pain is also around the eye socket and sometimes in the eye itself. Left eye also burns and itchies sometimes. I went for a eye exam a few days ago and it was normal. They did refraction, tonometry and dilated retina exam ( was told normal) I was given ketorolac tromethamine ophthalmic solution drops for 15 days to be used 3 times a day. After using eye drops relief is there. Eye pain subsides for sometime. But what is the reason for this pain ?

No reason for this pain! Just u use the glasses regularly everything will be alright