Pain in ear,throat,mouth
I have been experiencing pain for some time (around 8 months) on the right side of the face. It started originally from just under the base of the ear and a little in the throat and has extended now to inside of mouth, jaws and head and has started in the left ear too. Since this Monday, the pain has become pretty extreme. I took Dolo to alleviate the pain but to jo avail. Plea the advise..

Hello there.  I can understand your concern. You need to get it checked out by a ENT specialist.  It could be TMJ sybdrome or trigeminal neuralgia.  Consult a ENT specialist in person as soon as possible for further evaluation and management. You can take tab. Aceclofenac 100mg twice a day after food for time being. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rajashekhar

Hello it looks like trigeminal neuralgia consult neurologist /physician and decide bye
Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Mumbai

Consult an Physician / ENT Surgeon for your problem.
Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
trigeminal neuralgia or glossophanygeal neuralgia if no problems other than pain
take carbamazepine 200mg tid if not releived increase the dose to maximum 1500mg/day .still not relieved visit neurosurgeon.