Pain in Ear
Slight Pain in right Ear. My be because of fungus. Similarly, sevier pain happened in left ear few years back. The docter then clened the ear with a sucking equipment. No ENT doctor available in my area. Please suggest any ear drop which can help?

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Use synthetic white vinegar to flush your ears using an ink filler....if that does not help, I'm afraid you much go in search of an ENT Surgeon in the closest town to you.

Hello.. The most common problem of ear ache is impacted wax...i suggest you to use soliwax wax ear drops which will help in dissolving the wax and gradually it will come out...do not use ear buds much...you can use it after using the drops  .use it for atleast 1 week...thank you