Pain in ear
I am facing pain n some fraction of a loss in hearing in my right ear since last night..previous day i closed my nose and applied pressure of ears by breathing out so as to unblock my left ear which was blocked by cold n cough..at that time i experienced some pain in my right ear and last night automatically it started paining and only some loss in hearing

Dr. Gattapalli Ram Sunder Sagar
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 13 yrs exp Hyderabad
NEVER TRY TO UNBLOCK YOUR EARS DURING COLD ATTACKS, YOU MAY BE PUTTING PRESSURE OVER YOUR MIDDLE EAR. IT MAY BE DUE TO CONGESTION OF YOUR EUSTACHAIN TUBE . CONSULT NEAREST ENT DOC AND TAKE MEDICATION FOR COLD . YOU WILL GET RELIEF.