Pain in chest
I have pain in chest When i eat or drink and My mouth taste is burning It is from to days and It occours sdden When i starts eating and think If some food stuck and It will be fine in sometime but i was wrong

We'll hello there we could not understand the way of your description even though we can help you a bit by producing a channel atleast. You need to consult a doctor of your locality to know what exactly is happening with you. It.might be because of vitamin or any other neutron deficit. It would be wise if you consult a general physician of your locality. Thank you