cardiologist-icon
Pain in chest
How is diabetes effecting my heart? Likei feel pain in my chest sometimes and my biceps pain and i get tired when i walk alot but that can be due to diabetes as well Is heart problem directly related to it?

Dr. Radhika Kumar
Endocrinologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Question doesn't mention clearly whether you have diabetes or not. You are only 31 years old now, less likely to be heart related symptoms. And if you have strong family history of diabetes, you need to go for diabetes , hypertension, and cholesterol profile check-up. Tiredness is a non-specific symptom due to many reasons , i would strongly suggest to see your physician. Diabetes do affect heart.

Diabetes chest pain left side