cardiologist-icon

Pain in chest and Foot

I have done all test related to heart and diabetes due to this chest pain and right foot pain. Doctor said all okay and normal , sugar level are okay and ECG and Echo are okay. However ASLO is positive. Stopped consulting due to no result. Once I take pain killer the pain in upper part of chest and in foot reduces, after I stop taking pain killer again it arises. Kindly provide some permanent solution.

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
General Physician 5 yrs exp Noida

Consult a Rheumatologist Also get levels of Vitamin D checked Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician and Clinical Cardiologist

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  ASLO stands for Anti streptolysin O. Its produced when a person is exposed to a certain type of bacteria called the streptococci. These organisms indirectly causes damage to many of the body tissues and joints in one of them therefore you are having pain. I would have had a better idea about your condition if you had mentioned whats the titre level with you. Consult  a rheumatologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.