Pain in cheast
Hi, The pain in chest to my wife and place where pain is happening, she got hurt and area where she got hurt turned blue... and it's panning a lot ..
69 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well yea the blue thig you mention is the haematoma that is the subcutaneous bleed..and yes she has hurt herself badly..I suggest you to use local sprays for pain relief and can also use other tablet for pain will take time...arounva week to sober down. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?