Pain in cervical region
Hello doctor I have severe pain in cervical region goes to arm left side. I have also pain in left leg in thigh and calf . I tried everything flexon Mr,neurobion forte,shelcal , Gabapentin 400 prescribed by doctor. I am unable to turn my face left side and feeling pain when I go sleep. Pain is always behind neck whether I put pillow behind neck or not. Now whenever I use lift or currently stand up for 10 minutes I feel dizzy like sir ghumraha ho. Please suggest what I do. Is it serious and I want to know is it related to lymph nodes found in retroperitoneal space.Ct scan attached.

Need to get proper consultation for neck and cervical spine. Check posture and no jerks in neck. Avoid 2- or 3- wheelers. Thanks