Pain in calf muscles
Hi I am 28 year old Man , I am experiencing pain in calf muscles of both legs. I am into fitness and go to gym or walk long distances regularly. I am experiencing this little pain from past 8-9 months. Also last year my weight increased from 85 to 94 kg and it is reduced to 89 kg currently also last year I ate a lot of junk food and outside food my height is 6 feets. I mostly wear sports/running shoes throughout the day

Standing calf stretch Stand away from a wall and.put your fight foot behind you and be sure your toes are facing forward. Lean forward at the ankle while bending the right knee and keeping your heel on the ground. Hold this for 30 to 60 seconds. Repeat 10 times a twice a day.
Hello there,,,,well you seem to be quit a fitness enthusiast...which is a good thing. Well there are many causes of calf pain...however the most common reason is depletion of electrolytes and salts due to dehydration...now if you do treadmill for half an hour or cycle for one hour...you would sweat and depletion of electrolytes would take place which makes muscles sore....this is most commonly observed in calf muscle. Other cause would be vascular for which doppler and sonographic studies are required.
do proper warmup stretching and cool down before and after your cardio/walk carry a sports drink/water with electral powder to your workout sessions.
if you smoke refrain from the activity. do get back to me for furthur advice so that a proper protocol could be made for you. Regards & take care.