Pain in Breast
I m a Breast feeding mother of 2 yrs child since few days I m feeling pain' in left breast ...plz suggest what to do any medicine

only pain or is it associated with any swelling? u need to be evaluated usg breast to be done.consult online through practo
Consult
Thank you for contacting Practo. I can understand your problem, pain during breastfeeding is a common symptom, however if the pain is very sever , and if you could feel any swelling or brown or bloody discharge from your breast,then it needs evaluation to know the exact cause.
Kindly get evaluated by your gynaecologist, usually they will palpate your breast and decide if you need any further investigations like Ultrasound or Mammogram.
Kindly express your milk as stagnated milk can lead to infection which is commonly known as Mastitis. Best wishes Dr Arif
Hi good morning Thnxs for your question Is there any discharge from nipple? Or u can feel any lump in ur breast? I think complete examination is required for diagnosis. Use my online consulting link so that we can discuss ur quary and advise you accordingly and guide u MY Online link is prac.to/drpanchani
Needs to be examined Any cracked nipples? Lump breast? Redness? Get an ultrasound breast done Tab crocin fr pain
U must stop feeding completely....it's not required beyond 2 years