Pain in brachioradialis
I have been suffering from pain in my right arm in brachioradialis area. I have been doing weight training since last 4 yrs. This pain was very negligible before 5 months. I ignored it & few days later it was gone. Then again it ocurred & still very negligible. Now just since last week the pain became quite sharp. I feel pain only during few particular movement like bicep curl, bicep hammer curl. Normally it doesnt pain. Only during weighg lifts it pains. I hav now stopped lifting weights. Pls suggest.

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

Due to heavy weight its strain tendonitis is possible so tk physiotherapy treatment ultrasonic therapy and muscle relaxant medicine and avoid strain
Dr. Neha Gupta
Physiotherapist 5 yrs exp Delhi
Hi Is the pain near elbow region ? Tennis elbow is common problem among weight lifters,so it can be tennis elbow. Wear tennis elbow band while weight lifting. Avoid weight lifting for sometime if possible n go for physical therapy treatment