Pain in both thigh
I'm 27 years old male. I'm suffering from pain in both thigh from last 1 year and muscles of my thigh is decreased. And I'm also suffering from tinea cruris(buttock and thigh area) from last 1 year. For last 15 days I do suryanamaskaar (50times daily) along with other asana but there is no any relief in thigh pain . What should I do now???

The muscles bulk is decreased probably due to inactivity because of pain. Need to evaluate clinically
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
Hi, These muscle pains could be due to vitamin deficiencies.
get vitamin D and B12 checked
get injectable supplements