Pain in both legs since 1 year
I am 21 male ,, last year in november ,pain starts in my both legs (in muscles) thigh and calf muscles and i got blood test done my vit d was 14.6 ng (where ref normal was 30). i started taking supplements , it  improved but not fully so i got vit d injections ,even after this i do jot get full relief . so i consulted neurologist he gave me gabapin NT 100 and muscle relaxer ,but pain do not goes down fully and once i stop taking muscle relaxer it came back again and again ,i got MRI of spine,SI joint, hip also and x ray of pelvis all are normal its been a year and till now i am experiencing pain in my both legs, it gets elevated in cold temperature and with flowing air plz help me due to this i have gone into anxiety depression self harm i am not understanding what is wrong with me

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
Hello What is your latest vitamin D levels? Kindly continue your consults with neurologist.
Can start Carnivit once a day for 2 weeks