Pain in both ears..
Whenever I put on headphones or earphones n turn on music, I feel terrible pain in my both ears. It feels like a very deep pain....its been almost 1 month...should I consult a doctor?
27 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hey, if your having pain even for low volume which can be heard normally by others you have to consult ENT specialist , there can be tympanic membrane problem
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?