Pain in body and breast
I am married and I am having lump in my left Breast from the past 3 years. It is very painful nd sometimes leads to excessive pain. dont want to get operated had undergone homeopathic treatment but wasn't fruitful. Also m having pain in abdomen and excessive white and yellow discharge. Apart from it having gastric problem too. Also my thighs keep on paining every now and then.
39 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Umesh Narshinbhai Thakkar
Gynecologist 24 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

you should consult local gynaecologist and/ surgeon for fnac for diagnosis of breast lump,
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.