Pain in backside of head.
Myself Debolina Dey, I am a housewife and doing some freelancing works as an interior designer. From past 2-3 months I am suffering from a pain in backside of my head. It is paining in a particular point. One in left side and one in right side. Sometimes it stays for 2-3 days or only 1 day. Please suggest me what to do

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Please use this app to take an instant appointment to drop into my clinic for a clinical evaluation. Your issue could be stress-related or an atypical manifestation of sphenoid sinusitis. A detailed history and radio-imaging studies will definitely help us reach an accurate diagnosis.