Pain in back side of neck

Hello Sir, from past 1 month i have pain in back side of neck, i think due to more stress arised on muscles.. i need some suggestions.. thank you :)

Doctor Answers (2) on Pain in back side of neck

Dr.Gaurav Birwatkar Mumbai | Physiotherapist
nothing serious about it. for neck pain u can take hot water fermentation over back of your neck over pain causing area u can use hot water bag
after taking hot water or bag do
1.neck rotation left to right right to left 
2. look up down
3. shoulder shrugs

repeat this each exercise 10 times and hot water+exercise= twice a day

note: if pain is too much u ll have to take pain killers

I hope this will help you out...

Pain in the back of the neck can arise due to spasm in the muscles...  It can be because of poor posture like slouching, occupational Hazzard like sitting for prolonged hours on computer... You can undergo physiotherapy for quick relief using machines such as TENS, US and strengthening exercises and also exercises to control your posture...  At home please use cold pack for 20mins  to relax the tense muscles and decrease the spasm. For more info you can mail me on                                 dr. dikshikajagasia@live.com