Pain in back
I went swimming today morning During swimming it started pain at my back I think it was a nerve which bend or twisted When I move my neck around, it pains little in my back side Can u help me with this Thanks

Sagar KS
Hi, it looks like muscle spasm. Spasm of neck muscles causes neck pain. Take rest for somedays. Take some oral muscle relaxants. Give mild hot packs over it. Continue taking thytoxine tablets. After relieving pain you can start swimming again. If it is not reducing consult general physician for furthur evaluation and treatment.