Pain in arm mussel
Having pain in right arm mussels from last two months. Consulted with local doctor says weakness is reason for pain. Some medicine taken on prescription of doctor but no relief. In which dept we have to consult. Kindly suggest a good doctor to consult.
144 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, I understand your problem. If the doctors say your pain is due to.muscular weakness you need to consult a neurophysician for your assistance. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.