Pain in ankles and joints

Dear Sir, I have been suffering from pain in ankles and joints of legs from past few days. As soon as I stand after sitting it pains vigorously under soles of my foot and feel difficult to walk. It has been started after I recovery from a viral fever. Kindly help. thanks.

Doctor Answers (3) on Pain in ankles and joints

Dr. Anuradha Sharma Noida | Orthopedic Physiotherapist
Tk multivitamin.
Do hot fermentation.
Do stretching exercises of calf and full legs.
Avoid long standing.
If pain is sever then start physiotherapy treatment with this.
Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
Calf Stretches Standing calf stretch Stand away from a wall and.put your fight foot behind you and be sure your toes are facing forward. Lean forward at the ankle while bending the right knee and keeping your heel on the ground. Hold this for 30 to 60 seconds. Repeat 10 times a twice a day. Downward dog yoga stretch Get down on all fours with your hands under your shoulders on the floor. Walk your hands forward slightly on the floor. Spread your fingers apart to allow for a broad base of support. Push your hips up toward the ceiling and tighten your abdominal muscles. Keep your heels on the ground and gently try and straighten your knees. Repeat 10 times a twice a day. Wall calf stretch Stand about two feet away from a wall. Place the ball of your right foot against the wall while your heel remains on the ground. Slowly and gently lean into the wall while keeping your knee straight. Hold this for 5 seconds. Repeat 10 times twice a day. Downward dog yoga stretch Get down on all fours with your hands under your shoulders on the floor. Walk your hands forward slightly on the floor. Spread your fingers apart to allow for a broad base of support. Push your hips up toward the ceiling and tighten your abdominal muscles. Keep your heels on the ground and gently try and straighten your knees. Hold this for the 5 seconds. Repeat 10 times twice a day.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
You can take a tab. Zerodol-p twice a day after food for 3 days.
Tab. Health ok twice a day after food for 10 days.
Tab. D3 must 60k once a week to be chewed for 12 weeks.
Consult a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management. 
Best regards.
Dr.
Anil kumar jain.
Bangalore.