Pain in abdomen
Pelvic pain, pain in the abdominal cavity where the kidney are located right there and also feeling acidic environment in the whole gi tract, stool are coming at morning but whole day I'm feeling urge to pass bowel but no bowel whole day only in the morning. My stool are semi solid and acidic my family physicians told infection in the gi tract what to do advice please my board exam are near and also medical entrance exams are near

Hello there...i understand your concern...try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can...Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty... avoid coffee,tea etc... Avoid stress,consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga etc...sleep with head raised position and have dinner at least 2 hours before sleep..do regular exercises...take pantaprazole 40 mg twice daily before food with above....consult physician if symptoms persists.

Pain in upper gi tract